We are seeking a versatile, experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our growing team. The Content Marketing Manager will write and produce various types of assets to expand our company’s footprint through the end-to-end sales process, including awareness, education, lead generation, and partner/sales enablement material.
Someone highly creative and detail-oriented, with strong project management skills will be a great fit for this role.
- Phenomenal writer with a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter, not afraid to bring new ideas to the table
- Highly organized, able to seamlessly manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years content marketing, communications or editorial experience focused on B2B audiences
- Produce compelling content for our blog, white-papers, infographics and quarterly research reports
- Manage website content edits and updates
- Create interesting and newsworthy content for our PR, sales and marketing efforts by leveraging internal data, to directly write or commission original white-papers or other documents
- Develop and execute content plan end-to-end from planning and schedule creation through final production
- Analyze/report on content performance and ROI
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Blog management, curation, and contribution