Sharing Otonomo’s Recent Awards and Recognition
By Lisa Joy Rosner, CMO, Otonomo
We’ve been working so hard to build our platform and collaborate with OEMs and app and service providers that we’ve barely had time to talk about it. Lately, we have had so much great news, we wanted to share it.
We’ve been formally recognized by five leading organizations for the innovative work we’re doing in the automotive ecosystem and for the momentum we’ve built. By validating our business offering, these organizations are also acknowledging the critical contributions of all our partners towards making transportation safer, more convenient, and truly rewarding. So thank you to the amazing workforce at Otonomo and to all our partners for helping us earn these awards!
Here’s a brief rundown of the awards and recognition we’ve recently received:
- Credit Suisse has recognized Otonomo as a winner of its Supertrends Pitching Award 2018, recognizing innovative Israeli high-tech entrepreneurs that demonstrate long-term commitment to the Israeli high-tech community. A panel of seasoned experts, as well as audience participation from this year’s Credit Suisse Forum, recognized Otonomo’s offering as a leader in the Supertrends Marketplace of tomorrow.
- Frost & Sullivan has recognized Otonomo through its Excellence in Best Practices Program with New Product Innovation recognition for a car data platform. Frost & Sullivan believes Otonomo’s automotive services data platform will shape new business opportunities around the predicted 50 million connected cars that will be on roads globally by 2020.
- Tie50 has selected Otonomo as a winner in their Top Startups Program from a list of over 7,400 startups from 28 countries. This accolade showcases the company’s innovative business offerings in the transportation services and IoT space, as well as recognizes Otonomo’s dedication to privacy and security around automotive data services.
- Telematics Update (TU) has selected Otonomo as a finalist in the Best Data/A.I. Product/Service category for its annual TU-Automotive awards, the winners will be announced at a gala on June 5, 2018, the day before TU-Automotive Detroit.
- Gartner recognized Otonomo as a Cool Vendor in its April 2018 Cool Vendors in Automotive and Smart Transportation, Gartner clients can access the Cool Vendors in Automotive and Smart Transportation 2018 report here:
Thanks again, everyone! And stay tuned for more good news as we continue to pave the way for new apps and services that benefit drivers, passengers, municipalities, and companies in the global transportation ecosystem!
Register to Learn More
Please fill out this form and we will get you the information you need.